Landlords Rental Property Owners Insurance North Wales, Liverpool, Manchester & Chorley


We have wide range of products to meet the needs of rental property landlords from single to multi property portfolios.


We can cover all types of buy to let properties let by different methods including; Local Housing Associations and Local Authorities etc..


We can cover:

  • Buildings
  • Subsequent loss of rental income following a buildings insurance claim
  • Public & Property Owner Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability Insurance
  • Legal Expenses Cover


We also offer cover for unoccupied properties and properties in the process of alteration or refurbishment work.


We aim to provide you the landlord with the peace of mind and security knowing your properties are insured to suit your individual needs and requirements with leading insurers.


Please contact us for further information.