Loss Protection Insurance is a little-known insurance product which it is low cost but can be of huge benefit to you. BiS insurance brokers Manchester, Chorley, Liverpool and Llandudno can afford you the peace of mind you need should loss occur in your business- no matter what type of loss it is.
Put simply, Loss Protection Insurance allows you to appoint your own claims expert, in the event of a property claim over £5,000, who acts independently for you. The costs of employing this expert Loss Adjuster are paid for by the insurance policy to help you prepare, negotiate and settle claims. You will be getting access to an expert claims adjuster who acts just for you.
Remember Insurance Companies use their own Loss Adjusters to negotiate the best claim settlement for them – someone working for you would be working to ensure you get the best possible settlement for you.
We work alongside them throughout a claim to ensure that they are aware of policy cover and anything else they need to know about your business.
Why Do I Need It?
For a number of reasons such as –
- Helping you achieve a fast and fair settlement of a loss or claim
- In the event of a major loss you can focus on what’s important to you, which in the case of a major fire, would be saving your business rather than your insurance claim. The recent flooding in the North West in December 2015 shows how any business can be hit by a large and unexpected claim.
Case Studies – we use a provider called Lorega for this product and the following link gives great examples of how they have helped businesses with claims.
What Do You Get?
Quite a lot –
1. Initial telephone advice on all claims;
2. Personal visits on all qualifying claims;
3. Interim payments from your insurers where necessary;
4. Attend meetings with insurers and handle all correspondence;
5. Organise temporary premises and equipment, surveyors, valuers and builders as required; and
6. Prepare and present your claim to your insurers and negotiate the best possible settlement to which you are entitled.
What Does It Cost?
Not as much as you might think – the cost is based on the underlying premium that you pay – just ask us for a quotation and we can provide it quickly and easily. Prices start from as low at £100.
We see this Insurance as a real benefit to you on larger claims where a lot of your time could be taken up dealing with the claim – this insurance takes a lot of that pressure off you and ensures that you have a claims expert working just for you in dealing with your Insurance Company. For more details about this excellent policy, contact us at our Manchester, Liverpool, Chorley or Llandudno offices.